Interested in being a part of Narrow Gate Lodge? Here's a little more information about the application process and tuition information...
Narrow Gate is open to young men between the ages of 18 and 25 who want a new life and are willing to work for it. The journey requires a six to eight month minimum commitment and a willingness to be challenged physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. Students from all over the nation and abroad attend. If you have questions about your eligibility, please email our Admissions Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A $50 non-refundable application fee is required once an application is submitted.
- Once a student is accepted, a $1,000 non-refundable enrollment fee is required and due 10 days before the student begins. To make enrollment fee payment, CLICK HERE.
- There is a $50 application fee to apply to Narrow Gate Lodge and a $1,000 enrollment fee for each accepted student. Due to the generous support of thousands of people and our trust in God as our Provider, we are blessed to offer the Narrow Gate Lodge experience as a tuition-free ministry. Of course, there is a significant cost for housing, feeding, educating and providing daily care for each young man for approximately 8-months. Our policy is to never accept or deny a young man based on his ability to financially support the ministry. You can easily see how vitally important donations are for us to continue this policy. Instead of asking, "What is the cost", would you instead consider, "What can I do to support this ministry so they may continue to make this life-changing opportunity available to qualified young men?
- Complete an application. The application must be filled out by the potential student, not a parent. We prefer that you apply online. However, if you are unable to apply online, please contact email@example.com to discuss other options. Please note: You must fill out every required field otherwise the application will not go through.
- Submit the application and a $50 non-refundable application fee. If the student has insurance, please also provide copies of insurance cards (front and back) as well as a copy of a form of the student's personal ID and/or passport information. Please note that all applications must be received at least 10 days prior to the class start date (listed below).
- Wait for a staff member to contact the student to arrange a series of personal interviews (in person or via phone) once the application and application fee have been received. The application process usually takes a week or two, and classes begin every other month.
- The student will be notified by a staff member as to whether or not he is accepted into the next class. A $1,000 enrollment fee is due at least 10 days prior to orientation. Please contact our family relations director at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about this fee.
- The student will be sent a letter of acceptance and a basic gear list of items to bring on orientation day. We will assist you with details surrounding orientation, a start date and time, and directions to the Narrow Gate Lodge property.
To go directly to our application page please click here.